Booking for the events which form the System Leader Training Entitlement package listed below is now live. All events are free and are open to NLEs/NLGs and Teaching School Heads.
(Please note that some events have a 'plus one' opportunity available. For these events you are invited to bring an emerging system leader from your own setting, that you believe would benefit from the training in order to continue to build leadership capacity both within your own school and across the region):
- Yate Leadership Study (plus one option available)
- Finance training (plus one option available)
- Pupil Premium Review training (plus one option available)
- An Evidence Informed Approach to School Improvement (plus one option available)
- Conducting an Effective External Review of Governance
- Coaching with Impact
- SEND Reviewer training* (plus one option available)
*Please note SEND Reviewer training will be available for booking later this term, as will System Leader Maths Training. A separate invitation will be sent to you once booking opens for these events once confirmed.
Please use the following link to book onto any of the events you wish to attend. Please note some events have multiple dates available which we have tried to arrange in locations accessible to as many delegates as possible.
Yate Leadership Study hosted by Taunton Teaching Alliance*:
All other events: