Browne Jacobson LLP will be holding an Education Law Conference on Thursday 6th June at West Point in Exeter. The agenda is designed to be of topical interest and to cover education and HR matters. There will be a mix of keynote talks and interactive workshops.
The series is designed for senior leaders and executive leadership teams working across a range of education institutions, including CEOs, COOs, head teachers, business managers, trust managers and senior leaders and will cover topics such as:
- GDPR, data breaches and the ICO
- HR – protected conversations, supporting staff health and wellbeing and staff training
- Exclusions and off-rolling
- Transgender issues
- Good governance
- Managing difficult parent complaints
- Learnings from child death inquests
- Scaling your MAT
Details (including an agenda) and booking instructions can be found Here.