As part of your role within your Teaching School and/or your role as an NLE, we know that you will be supporting schools in challenging situations.
We would like to draw your attention to our Primary Mastery Readiness programme which can help to support these schools by fo
There is no charge for participation in the 4 year programme and in the second development year the schools receive funding of £1000 to help towards supply costs (textbook match funding may also be available).
We would welcome recommendations from you of the schools who you think will benefit from the programme. Generally primary schools that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- has Inadequate for at least their most recent Ofsted inspection or has been judged at RI for the last two or more of their most recent Ofsted inspections
- has mathematics identified as an area for development as part of a School Improvement offer
- has low progress or attainment data for mathematics across the school
- has been identified, by their Local Authority, as being suitable for the programme
- identifies as needing additional support for leadership of mathematics
- has a high turnover of staff, meaning that the implementation of sustained change can be difficult