A space has become available on the Pupil Premium Reviewer Training being held in Newquay on 10th March.
To book your place click here
The training day will lead delegates through the process of leading a Pupil Premium Review in a school through a series of interactive and practical sessions based on a range of case studies.
The day will be structured around the Teaching School Council publication, ‘Effective pupil premium reviews’ and will be enhanced through the use of a wide range of other materials and resources.
The programme for the day will include:
- Understanding of disadvantage and pupil premium
- The national picture on the impact of the PPG
- Evidence and research on disadvantage and the use of the PPG
- Clarity on the time line of a PP Review
- Analysing the PP statement on a school website for compliance
- What documents a school should make available
- What analysis a reviewer should undertake prior to being in the school
- Planning an effective day in a school – who to meet and protocols
- Questions to ask
- Recording the evidence and documents to use
- Giving initial feedback
- Writing the PP Review Report
- The school action plan for PPG
- Follow up from the report
- Suggested reading